Causes of zero voltage of lithium polymer batteries and treatment methods
Views : 175
Update time : 2021-09-13 11:56:50
Reasons for zero voltage of lithium polymer battery:
1. Whether the battery has suffered an external short circuit or overdischarge ; whether the electrical circuit is normal; whether the spot welded product battery Another burnt mark;
2. Whether the battery is continuously overcharged with high rate and high current, which causes the battery core to expand, and the internal positive and negative electrodes are directly contacted and short-circuited;
3. Whether the battery tabs are intact;
4. Check whether the battery has zero (low) voltage;
5. Check the connection of the battery pack and whether the electronic components and protection circuit are abnormal;
6. Check whether the charging equipment or charging circuit has charging voltage/current output in the charging state;
7. Whether the ambient temperature is too high resulting in low charging efficiency.
How to deal with the zero voltage of lithium polymer battery:
1. Understand the specific usage of the customer's battery;
2. Recharge the battery of the same model and connect it to the electrical appliance to determine whether the electrical appliance is normal;
3. Charge the battery with 1C current for 30 minutes and leave it in an open circuit for about 10 minutes. If the open circuit voltage of the battery is stable within the battery's normal voltage range, the battery can basically return to normal. If the battery has been damaged, the voltage cannot be restored; if the battery is not used and this phenomenon occurs, the charging voltage cannot be restored with IC, and further analysis by professional and technical personnel is required.
4. Customers can be advised to choose batteries with protective electronic components such as fuse, temperature switch, or integrated circuit .
5. It is recommended that customers pay attention to the spot welding current and the distance between the welding pins, and minimize the number of times of folding the tabs back and forth.
6. Understand the customer's specific use and conditions of use of the battery:
7. Analyze and process the same steps as the single battery;
8. Take a battery of the same model and a multimeter (current file) into the circuit for charging, and judge whether the charging device is normal according to the value of the charging current.
9. It is recommended that customers choose charging equipment or charging circuits with better stable performance;
10. Know whether the customer is self-assembled battery pack. If there is no such phenomenon, or there is such a phenomenon before use, further analysis by professional and technical personnel is required.
Copyright statement: The content of this article is reproduced from the Internet, and the copyright belongs to the author. This site does not own the ownership and does not bear the relevant legal responsibilities. If you find any content that is suspected of plagiarism, please contact us and provide relevant evidence. Once verified, will immediately delete the suspected infringing content.